Saturday, April 20, 2013

Busy busy month!

I know, I haven't been updating this as much as I would have liked but it has been a crazy few weeks.  Not only has it been the end of the semester, but I have written a grand total of 50,000+ (!!!) words for a novella and a short story contest run by Clean Teen Publishing and miraculously I got it done not only by the deadline, but in less than 20 days. NaNoWriMo, eat my shorts!

There's not much time left, but check them out and maybe enter a story or five!  And if you click that handy dandy button right there, you can even help them out on Kickstarter!

Clean Teen Publishing


And of course, there was the tragedy in Boston . . . that hit very close to home because my little sister was only a quarter mile away from the blasts when they occurred.  I don't think anyone will blame me for not wanting to go into a bunch of detail about the ups and downs I've been feeling all week.

Semester is over in just about a week and a half, so after that, "Huntlead" it is!  The Huuel have been nipping at my heels to get their tail - I mean, tale out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment