Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Crazyness of Authordom

It's been an absolutely CRAZY time . . . I'm still learning how to keep up with everything that comes with an upcoming book being published, what with setting up Facebook pages, forwarding release contests, getting established on various other sites for promotion, writing blurbs and bylines and bears, (oh my) to go to bloggers and review sites, and all the other fun that goes along with it.  And at the same time I am trying to also finish the sequel to "Heartkeeper" by mid-June, retain my sanity, murder my wife, and blame Guilder for it.  I'm swamped!

We're now in the final countdown to "Wonderstruck"'s release on May 31st, and there's lots of stuff that everyone can be a part of to get prepared and even walk away with goodies!

First off, go meet all the Wonderstruck authors here! Each has a link to their Facebook page, or a blog, or Goodreads, or their website, or some other way to show your love.  Go!  Love them!  And send cookies, everyone likes cookies.

Now, I know some of you are saying, "hey B.T., just like you I am a poor college student just like you, and a book costs me a week worth of Raman Pride.  But because magic happens, we KNOW you've got an answer."  Yes, my imaginary twin, I do!  Clean Teen Publishing is offering a contest for a ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR GIFT CARD TO AMAZON.  You can't beat that!  If you win, you could buy yourself a copy of "Wonderstruck", one for your local library, and plenty of copies for your friends, neighbors, pets, and everyone else you can think of!  Okay, I suppose you can buy some other books as well.  I won't get TOO mad.

Next, you should head over to Goodreads and put Wonderstruck on your "to be read" list.  You know, just so you have a reminder and other people can see its available when they check you out.

And last but not least, as I said the book is being released to Amazon on May 31st, so be sure to sign up for the Wonderstruck Virtual Release Party that will be going down on Facebook that evening.  I went to CTP's last release party for Concealed in the Shadows (awesome book, I'll post a full review when I have some breathing time) and it was a BLAST with lots of giveaways and all the squirrels anyone would want to see in one lifetime.

Anywhoo, I'm going to strive to keep this a lot more active now . . . I think I have to start making a schedule of what to write when and where.  *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment